Akeso Associates is dedicated to setting the highest standards in global health and development for professionalism, expertise, innovation and development of sustainable solutions that will improve the lives of the poor. Akeso uses scientific evidence and practical business approaches to ensure sustainable impact and fiscal responsibility for all clients we serve.
The firm has extensive experience in:
HIV/AIDS | TB | malaria | neglected tropical diseases | vaccine preventable diseases | maternal and child health | immunizations | supply chain management | human resource development | health systems strengthening | monitoring and evaluation | epidemiology and surveillance | leadership development | public health capacity building | program management.
We provide our clients with:
- Technical expertise that may not exist in-house.
- Multidisciplinary teams of consultants to complete assessment, evaluation and planning projects.
- Rapid response and completion of high-quality deliverables to meet urgent deadlines.
- Cost-efficient approaches for short-term assistance without adding to ongoing payroll burdens.
- A mechanism to engage individuals quickly and on a temporary basis when needed to facilitate rapid program scale up or emergency response.
See more about what we do by clicking here.